Friday, May 8, 2015

Wet n Wild California Dreaning Collection Review!

WET N WILD CALIFORNIA DREAMING!

Today I am reviewing the new Wet n Wild California Dreaming collection that was just released for summer 2015! I found these at Walgreens and they were all a dollar off of the original price of 2.99. There are a total of 5 nail polishes and a top coat that goes with them as well. They also have a few beauty products in the collection to, but I'm just reviewing the polishes here today. I did also do a review on the lip tints as well on my youtube channel @kristinjohnson, if interested. I think that they did an amazing job putting these colors together and they are just perfect for this time of year. I also heard that these are supposed to be their version of Gel nail polish that requires no light to cure them. I guess that's why they added the top coat with this collection and that makes sense to me. Let's get started and I'll tell you about these lovely polishes........



BEE-U-TIFUL

Bee-U-Tiful is a pastel yellow cream that required to coats for full opacity. The formula was amazing, smooth and creamy. It's a lovely color for the spring/summer and I love it!


SUN SETTLE DOWN

Sun Settle Down is a beautiful pastel peachy orange shade and I have nothing quit like this, and I have a ton  of polish. The formula was just as wonderful as the last one and took 2 coats to be opaque!


RE:IN CARNATION

RE: In Carnation is a dusty rose/bubblegum pink color and it's absolutely gorgeous. I normally don't like pink, but this one just caught my attention. The formula is like the rest and 2 coats for opacity!


SKY ME MINE

Sky me mine is a bright medium toned sky blue and a must have from the collection. It was 2 easy coats and a perfect formula too. You need this one if you love blue polish!


GREEN TEASE

Green Tease is a light minty kind of color and it's just as amazing as the rest in formulation. This is 2 coats and it's just a lovely color. This is very similar to the green (tree hugger) from the last Silver Lake collection, but a little bit lighter than that. If you have tree hugger then you can probably skip on this one. 


MY THOUGHTS: I highly recommend this collection and I don't dislike a  single polish. They may not be super unique in color, but the price and formulas make up for that in my opinion. I hope this was helpful and remember....Stay Polished! :)          



 

No comments:

Post a Comment