Friday, July 17, 2015

Pure Ice (Juicy Matte Finish) Nail Polish Collection Review!

PURE ICE JUICY MATTE FINISH POLISH!


Hello again friends! Today I have the 6 new Juicy Matte finish polishes that Pure Ice just released last month. You can find Pure Ice at WalMart or WalMart.com only. They cost 1.98 a piece and they have a vast variety of color, texture and finish to choose from. I was browsing through the polish section a few weeks ago and I found a new display for these on an end cap. They had 6 new finishes and that's what I am reviewing today. I think that these are probably Limited Edition, so get them now if you like them. In the photo above I am comparing them to the newer Julie G Candy Shoppe Colors polishes that she released this year. She says that they are a "Jelly Bean" finish and are around 4 bucks a piece. The Pure Ice polishes have the same exact finish, but the colors and formulas are a bit different. I have done a review and comparison much more in depth with swatches on my  youtube channel. You can find me there at KRISTINJOHNSON. All these polishes take a few coats to build up opacity, because in order to have that jelly/candy look, then they have to be more sheer and built up to get the effect. So,  warning to those of you who don't like semi-matte or more see through polishes, then you probably will want to steer clear. These are amazing thought, and I'm excited to share them with you guys, so let's get started.........................

JUICY BLUE

Juicy Blue is a beautiful mid-toned blue and two coats for opacity!  

SQUEEZE ME
Squeeze me is a gorgeous bright mid-toned orange. It took two coats for opacity and was very smooth and easy to apply!

HONEY DEW, HONEY DON'T
I love the name on this one the best, it's so cute and fun! This is a light yellow/green shade and went on super smooth and two coats for opacity as well. 

PUNCH IT UP
Punch it up is pretty self explanatory, it's a punchy pink shade. It's just as amazing as the rest in formula and two coats for opacity as well.

GRAPE CRUSH
Grape crush is just that, a purple/grape shade. This is two coats for full opacity and super great formula. 

TEALICIOUS
Tealicious is a beautiful bright teal color. It is amazing like the rest and it took only two coats for opacity like the rest too. 


MY THOUGHTS.....
I think that Pure Ice hit it out of the park with this collection. Every one of them is super high quality and something new to their range. They are great and yes, I 100% recommend these to you all. Until next time guys, remember.....Stay Polished! :)      
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment