Friday, July 3, 2015

Sally Hansen Color Xpression (hard as nails xtreme wear) Collection Review!

Sally Hansen Color Xpression Polish Review!

Welcome back everyone! I apologize for my long absence, but my computer has been down and I couldn't access my photos. With that said, I have a pretty long list of collections I will be reviewing very soon. Today I have the new 2015 Sally Hansen hard as nails xtreme wear that they released in a separate collection called Color Xpression! It consists of 8 new shades and I found mine at Walgreens for around 3 bucks a piece. They claim that these new guys here are more opaque and have a better formula and last longer. In my opinion I think that they are more opaque in fewer coats, but the formula is the same. Don't get me wrong though, because these polishes are amazing quality and prob in my top 3 favorite drug store brands. I love these and I recommend them 100%. Let's look at some pictures now, shall we? Let's do this.............

 BARE HUG
This is a lovely sandy nude shade and was opaque in two easy and creamy coats!

DABBLER
 This one is a gorgeous dusty denim blue shade. It was opaque in two coats and the formula was perfect.

ROYAL HUE
I think this shade is a bit more difficult to describe, but to me it looks like a dusty blue periwinkle. You can get this opaque in one coat but I did two. The formula is amazing like the others.


PIN-K POINT
This is a bright bubble gum pink color and a nice easy two coats with a lovely formula! 

ORCHID AROUND
I love this shade and it's the only one that has shimmer through it and it is visible on the nail. It's a beautiful pink/purple orchid color with a silver shimmer. It was two coats and great formula too. 

SUN SPOTS

Here we have a lovely bright sunny yellow with a gorgeous two coat  application. If you have ever seen the old Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow polish, this is an exact dupe for that one. They re did the old mellow yellow and it;s crap. So, if you were trying to find that then you're in luck, because you can go grab one of these. :) 


LA VIDA POLKA
How cute is that name?? :) This one is just a darker version of Pin-K Point and just as amazing in formula too.


GREEN THUMB
Last up, this is a gorgeous vibrant grass green shade and very unique to my collection. This one does want to stain a little bit, so just wear a good base coat!


MY THOUGHT.....
I'm in love and couldn't say enough great things about this entire collection. Not only is the formula amazing, but the price and availability is amazing too. I 100% recommend these and think you should grab a few you like and give em a try and you're not gonna be disappointed! Thanks for checking this out and I'll chat about more in the next polish post! Remember.....STAY POLISHED!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful swatches! Thank you for the review!
    Now I really need to get a couple of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the dabbler, been looking for a denim blue color, any other suggestions for other denim like blues?

    ReplyDelete