Thursday, April 16, 2015

2015 New China Glaze Glitters Review!

       NEW CHINA GLAZE GLITTERS!

Hello again, Today I have three of the new China Glaze glitter polishes that they secretly released into their core line this spring, 2015! I purchased these at my local Sally's and they had a promotion where you buy one and get the second half off. I also picked up Grass is Lime greener as my fourth, which will not be posted here today for this review. I am super pumped about these and I think that they have 6 or so out right now, but I'm not 100% for sure. All I know is that I saw these in the display and had never seen or heard of them before. I brought them home and googled them, but nothing came up. Then I posted them to my IG account and found out that they are brand new. This excites me, because I love glitter and anything sparkly. Let's get into the individual polish reviews and I'll tell you more....


1421 PICK ME UP PURPLE

Pick me up purple is a clear base with small purple and holo purple glitters. This thing is jam packed with glitter and completely opaque on its own in two generous coats. The formula is a little on the thicker side, but that's probably because of all the glitter in it and that's why it can be opaque on it's own. It wasn't difficult at all to apply and it's stunning on the nails!


1424 STAR HOPPING

  Star hopping is a gorgeous black/blue crelly base with tons of blue micro glitter and micro gold holo glitter too. It is opaque in two coats and the formula was also a bit on the thick side, but not hard to work with. I think that these looks just like the galaxy on your nails. It's just so damn good!!!


1422 COUNTING CARATS


Counting Carats is another clear base polish with small gold glitters and medium sized gold hex glitters. It also has a holographic gold glitter running through it too. This took three thin coats for full opacity and was a little on the thicker side of formula as the others where. It wasn't difficult to apply and it's so amazing and bright and glowing once you get it on the nail. Ugh....it's stunning!


***MY THOUGHTS***

I absolutely love these three polishes that I purchased and very much recommend them to you if you love glitter. For those of you who do not, well, then you probably want to skip on these, but you will be missing out. :) I am so excited to have found these and I will now be going to pick up some more. I really hope that this was helpful and that you enjoyed it. Now RUN and go get you some glitter goodness. I'll see ya all later and until then.....Stay Polished!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment