Sunday, April 26, 2015

JULIE G CANDY SHOPPE COLORS COLLECTION REVIEW!

2015 JULIE G CANDY SHOPPE COLORS!


Hey guys, so I have a super fun review for  you today. I have the brand new Julie G Candy Shoppe Colors Nail polish collection that was just released this spring 2015. I picked up the entire 9 piece collection at a local RiteAid, but you can also purchase them at Jessiesgirl.com. I got mine on sale and it was buy 2 get 1 free. They normally run about $3.00 without a sale, which is a great deal on it's own. Julie says that these have a jelly bean finish and have to be built up with a few layers to get the full effect. They honestly do look like a jelly bean candy on the nails and I love it. I think that these are so fun and I can't wait to show you guys what they look like, Let's do it.......      ****I DID 3 THIN COATS AND A TOPCOAT OF SECHE VITE FOR EACH SWATCH BELOW****

SOUR APPLE

Sour Apple is a gorgeous primary green jelly/cream formula and applied very easily and smoothly. I think it's just so fun, don't you?


LEMON DROP

Lemon Drop is a beautiful yellow jelly/cream and the formula is smooth and easy to apply as well. It looks like a real "lemon drop" candy and I love this one too.



CANDY SHOP

Candy Shop is a medium toned orange and the formula is just as great as the others. It looks juicy and yummy! Love it!


PIXI STICK

Pixi Stick is probably my favorite of them all and has an amazing formula like the others do. It's a vibrant and juicy medium toned pink and I can't get enough of this color.


WILD CHERRY

Wild Cherry, what a fitting name for this one, right? It's so beautiful and formula and application was amazing. 


LOLLIPOP

Lollipop is a gorgeous and vibrant purple with red under tones in it. It had a superb formula and application like the rest. I think this is a standout as well.


SOUR GRAPE

Sour Grape is an amazing shade of purple with blue undertones and I love this color so much. The application and formula was just like the rest....amazing!


SWEET TOOTH

Sweet Tooth is a beautiful almost dusty kind of blue shade and it's so pretty. I keep repeating myself, but it's formula and application was perfection. It's just so good!


LICORICE TWIST

Licorice Twist is a soft black with a formula and application that was awesome too. This really does remind me of black licorice. She named it so right. I can't get over the squishy look and love this one too, of course. :) 


****MY THOUGHTS- I love the entire collection and I highly recommend these. They are all pretty sheer on that first coat, but it has to be like that in order to get that "jelly bean" finish. I really hope this helped you all and I enjoyed reviewing and playing with these as well. Until next time.....Stay Polished!  :)              
     

No comments:

Post a Comment