Thursday, April 2, 2015

NICOLE BY O.P.I. COCA COLA COLLECTION POLISH REVIEW!

NICOLE BY O.P.I. COCA COLA POLISHES!

 Hey Guys, Today I will be talking to you about the newest release of polishes from Nicole By O.P.I. These are 3 of the six in the collection called The Coca Cola Collection. The 3 that I skipped on were an orange shade(fanta) , a purple shade(fanta) and a blackish burgundy shade(Coke Zero). I found these at Super K-Mart and I believe they cost around 6-7 dollars a piece. I'm really intrigued by these so let's get into the review!  


SERIOUSLY CITRUS...

Seriously Citrus is for Sprite and it's a glitter mix in a clear base. The glitters include medium blue, green and light green hex glitters, and each of those in a smaller size and with small white matte hex glitters too. The application was very nice and you're seeing one coat over a seafoam green polish in the swatch photo.



ALWAYS A CLASSIC, COCA COLA...

Always a classic, coca cola is a gorgeous coke red metallic shade. This is the name sake of the collection and of course the polish for the original coke. I did two nice and easy smooth coats for the photo. Doesn't this look like red glass? It's gorgeous and I really like it.



DC LOVER...

DC Lover is the one for Diet Coke and it's a clear base with micro silver glitter and micro red glitter scattered through out. This is my favorite and super easy to apply. It is so densely packed with that glitter that you can get it opaque on it's own or you can use it as a topper. For the swatch I did 3 easy and lovely coats for full opacity.



***MY THOUGHTS- I absolutely love these 3 polishes I chose. I highly recommend these and I think that they are so unique. Even if you don't like these, they are a great collector item for coca cola lovers. I'm happy I have them and I really hope this helped you out if you were thinking about getting any of these. I'm sure the one's I skipped on are just as nice as these are too. My favorite is DC Lover, Because of it's uniqueness and how amazing it is. Thanks for stopping by today and remember...Stay Polished!:)***

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment