Saturday, April 4, 2015

RUE21 GEL FX NAIL POLISH REVIEW!

              RUE21 GEL FX POLISHES!

 Hello again, I have more polish to review for you from Rue21. Rue21 is one of my favorite places to buy inexpensive and awesome quality nail polish. They are constantly coming out with new, fun and unique shades. I have for of their new Gel FX polishes here and they were 2 for 5 dollars. They has a white one too, but I skipped on that one. I think that these are really good, so let's get started...


PEACH...

This is a beautiful peachy/coral shade and I did two coats for the swatch. The formula was smooth, buttery and dries very shiny.



NEON PINK...

This is a bright medium toned neon pink. This is two smooth and easy coats in the photo.



DARK PURPLE...

This is a dark purple shade, but it has a lot of blue in it too. I guess you could call it a blurple(blue-purplr) to describe it even though I hate using that word. lol! This is opaque in one coat and applied like a dream.



LIGHT PURPLE...

  This one is a gorgeous light purple shade and probably my favorite of them all. The formula was silky smooth and two easy coats for full opacity, which can be hard to find with a shade like this one.



***MY THOUGHTS- I love these and I'm not disappointed with a single one. The only thing I can't talk about is how the wear time is for them. I have worn one of these for a day and it held up great, so I hope that helps. I do recommend these and I think they are super nice and do remind me of gel nails. I also did a video about these on my YouTube channel @kristinjohnson and have pictures on my IG @kristinjohnson563. Thanks for hanging out and I hope you enjoyed this review. I'll talk to ya later and remember...Stay Polished! Bye!!***

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment