Saturday, March 7, 2015

ESSIE WEDDING COLLECTION 2015 REVIEW!

ESSIE WEDDING COLLECTION-HUBBY FOR DESSERT 2015!

I only picked up these 3 here from the six in the collection!
Today I have three of the new 2015 Essie Wedding Collection polishes to share with you. The collection has a total of six polishes and I picked up the three brighter and more opaque colors! The other three are very light and nude-ish shades that I really didn't need. The name of the Collection is "Hubby For Dessert" and they always come up with the coolest names for this particular collection. I love the colors I bought and I can't wait to share them with you guys. Let's get it started.......



HUBBY FOR DESSERT...

Hubby for dessert is a light pinky/lavender shade and has a jelly/cream formula, which makes it appear like how jelly would.....squishy. The formula is a bit sheer but I got it opaque in three easy coats here. The formula was very nice and easy to apply and I really like it. This is the namesake of the collection.



BRIDES NO GROOMS...

Brides no groom is a beautiful strawberry/melon pink shade and can be opaque in one thick coat, but I always do two. The formula is amazing and I really love that Essie put this color in their wedding collection. I love it!



HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE...

Happy wife happy life is a medium red-orange shade. I love this color and it's opaque in one coat, of course, I did two for the swatch! I thought this polish looked similar to geranium from Essie, but it's not quite as bright and this is a straight cream and geranium is a crelly formula. It's just gorgeous and a dream to apply!



MY THOUGHTS...I am in love with the three I picked up and I do recommend these for sure. I don't know how appropriate the pink and red colors would be for a wedding, but it's a fun idea. They took s chance on these colors this year and I think it worked out very well. I just absolutely love them!! I hope that I helped you guys and leave any questions for me below. Have an amazing day and remember....STAY POLISHED PEOPLE!!

*** The bottles have a very delicate design on the cap***

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment