Monday, March 23, 2015

RUE21 NAUTICAL POLISH COLLECTION REVIEW!

Rue21 Nautical Blues Nail Polish Collection!

Hello again friends, today I have the new nautical themed nail polishes that Rue21 just recently released. They are all different shades of blue and I picked up five. These are the only ones that I've seen, but someone on my IG account told me that I'm missing one.I've yet to see the missing one in store or online, so I'm not sure why that is or if there is a sixth to this collection. Oh well, I'm very pleased with the ones I purchased and I'm excited to share my thoughts on them. Aren't these bottles just the cutest things ever? I love them! The formulas are all amazing and smooth and creamy and I had to application issues at all. I got these 3 for 5 in store but on the internet they are 2 for 5 but it's still an amazing deal, because the quality is perfect. Let's get started on the review......


SEAFOAM...

This polish is a beautiful seafoam green shade with an amazing creamy formula. It's a one coater, but I did two for the swatch. This is the only one that leans on the green side and the rest are in the blue range. If you all have ever seen Pop Beauty's Mint Magic,this is a great dupe for that. It's so bright and stunning on the nail, it's a head turner.



ANCHORS AWAY TEAL...

This baby is a gorgeous teal shade and it's a jelly/cream formula that takes just two coats and that's what you see above. It's perfection and I love it!!!



BRIGHT BLUE...

This one is a dark but bright shade of blue and has that same formula as the previous teal shade above. It took two coats and is stunning. This is my favorite of the bunch, because I have nothing like it in my massive collection, that's hard to do. LOL!I  am just in love with it!



LIGHT BLUE...

This polish is a beautiful light sky blue shade and is actually opaque in one coat....Yes, one coat guys! I can't believe how amazing the formula is and for a light pastel kind of blue, that's hard to do. It's wonderful!



DARK BLUE...

This is the last one I picked up and it's a very dark navy blue. The formula is incredible and opaque in one coat. This is such a gorgeous color and such a joy to apply.



*** MY THOUGHTS: I 100% recommend this entire collection. I love all five of these polishes, the price is amazing and the formulas are soo good. When I think of a nautical theme, these are exactly the colors that come to mind. This is a great collection for the summer. I recommend that you get these if you can. I also reviewed these more in depth on my YouTube channel and that's @kristinjohnson. Thank you all for spending some time here today and I hope you enjoyed and that it was helpful in some sort of way. Bye Guys! ***

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment