Wednesday, March 11, 2015

NEW 2015 CALVIN KLEIN REVEAL FRAGRANCE FOR MEN REVIEW!

CALVIN KLEIN REVEAL COLOGNE!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having an amazing day. I have here today a sample that I was sent from Influenster to review for you guys. This is the brand new cologne for men from Calvin Klein called Reveal. I received a small sample of this for my fiance to try out and I am in love with this scent. It has this strong masculine aroma to it and draws me in. It's a sexy sort of  scent and it's exactly what I want my man to wear. He loves it and loves that I love it too. lol!! It is most definitely a scent that you won't forget and one that is easy to decipher from other colognes. You can find this at any Macy's department stores as of now and the 3.4oz bottle is 80.00 and it goes down to 20.00 depending on what size or set you choose. Most other stores that carry fragrances for Calvin Klein should have this available very soon if not already. I also received a special gift with the sample and it's a card holder for my guy and it's very nice and has the Calvin Klein brand name on it too. I highly recommend this fragrance for any man that wants to attract a ton of women, LOL, but yes, I recommend this to everyone and really like it a lot. I want to thank Influenster again for sending this for us to try out and I'm glad that I got to participate in this. It was a ton of fun and I hope that I helped you all out in deciding if you want to purchase this cologne. I'll talk to you all later, bye!!!!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment