Thursday, March 19, 2015

Revlon Transforming Effects + A few new from core line!

REVLON TRANSFORMING EFFECTS POLISH!

 

Hello again, so today I have three of the new Revlon Transforming Effects polishes and three new polishes from their core line too to share with you! I believe that there are six transforming effects polishes available, but I grabbed the three that interested me the most. These polishes retail anywhere from 4 to 6 dollars depending on where you purchase yours. The transforming effects line has a range of different toppers that can give a polish you put under it a  whole new look. I am loving these and I can tell you now that I highly recommend them. The three others that I have are just new shades that they released into their core line. I really like these too, but I'll tell you more below. Let's get started...........



GOLDEN CONFETTI...

Golden Confetti is  a clear base polish with loads of gold holographic bar glitters. I love the way this looks and I have it on top of Essie's Good as gold. I only used one coat of the revlon for the swatch. It was very easy to apply, not thick and you don't have to fish to get the glitter on your brush. I love it!



HOLOGRAPHIC PEARLS...

Holographic pearls is my favorite of the bunch and it's amazing! This is a very fine micro holographic silver glitter in a clear base. The formula was amazing and went on so evenly and smooth. I did three coats to get the swatch you see above and no base coat under it. You can wear a color under if you want to, but I think it looks best on it's own, it's gorgeous! This is the one I recommend the most!!! I can't get enough of this one!



NUDE GRAFFITI...

  Nude Graffiti is a clear base with white, tan, peach and nude colored multi-sized matte hex glitters and matte bar glitters. I have one coat over Maybelline Color show Go Nude. The formula is easy to work with and you do have to move the glitters around to where you want them positioned. I really liked this one, but it wasn't my favorite.



 WILD...

Wild is a green to grey to purple duochrome shimmery sheer polish with micro green glass flecks scattered throughout. The formula was good but it did take 3 thicker coats to get the opacity that I have in the picture above. You could layer it over another color if you wanted to though. It's very pretty, but it takes some work and I'm not sure if it's worth it.



SULTRY...

Ahhhh.....This polish is so gorgeous and the one I would recommend the most of them all today. Sultry is a gorgeous electric blue to pink/purple duo-chrome metallic polish. I have two coats on for the swatch and the formula was so smooth and super easy to apply. It also has some very fine micro pink/purple flecks running through it as well. I love this shade so much and it is just so unique.....I'm so happy that I have this and if you don't have this yet, You NEED it! :)



SMOLDERING...

Smoldering is very similar to wild and has the exact same formula too. It is a grey to pink to green duo-chrome shimmer polish and has micro silver flecks running through it. The formula is nice, but it also needs at least three coats to be opaque and you can layer to make it easier if you like. I think it's a stunning color but, again, not sure if it's worth the trouble. 


****My Thoughts.... I really enjoyed the three polishes from the Transforming Effects  line and I do highly recommend them, but not so much for two of the others. I most of all recommend sultry, but not wild or smoldering. I mean, they are nice polishes and the colors are great, but they are just too sheer for me. I hope that I helped you all out in deciding if you need any of these Revlon polishes. I hope you enjoyed and I'll talk to you in the next one. Remember.....Stay Polished People!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment