Saturday, March 21, 2015

RUE21 TRUELY YOURS NAIL POLISH REVIEW!

RUE21 TRUELY YOURS POLISH COLLECTION REVIEW!

 

Hey guys, today I will be sharing the new Rue21 Polishes from their new 2015 T.R.U.E.L.Y Yours collection. I bought these in store for 2 for 5 and I'm not sure exactly how many are in this line but I have 7 and they were all I saw at the store. There is one that I ddn't orginally pick up at first, but went back and grabbed it. So in the photo above you see 6 and the 2 in front I will not talk about here, because they are a different line. I've done a video on my Youtube channel @kristnjohnson. All of these polishes had amazing formulas and only needed two coats for opacity on them all. The brush on these hold a lot of polish, so just be careful not to have too much when you apply so you don't flood your cuticles.Most of these polishes don't have names on them, but you can find some on their website. I hate when polishes have no names, but I love these so much that I let it slide. Let's get started....



LIGHT GREY...


 This is an extremely light almost white grey cream. The formula was smooth and creamy and took two coats for full opacity!



DARK GREY...

This is a medium to dark grey cream with silver glitter throughout. The formula was incredible and I did two coats, but it can be opaque in just one.



LIGHT BEIGE...

This one is a very light tan/beige nude shade and the formula is so good. I have two coats for the swatch and was super smooth and easy to apply.



LIGHT GREEN...

  This one is a very light/almost white mint green shade! I love how subtle this is and it took two coats to be opaque. The formula is just as amazing as all the rest!


LIGHT GLITTER PINK...

This is a very light pink jelly with a ton of silver glitter in it. I love this one so much and it is the only one that need three coats, because it isn't a cream. It's formula is amazing and I can't get over how beautiful it is.



NEON PINK SHIMMER...

This one is a bright neon pink with a strong gold shimmer running through it. The formula is absolutely amazing and opaque in just one coat, but I always do two when I swatch! This one is my very favorite and it's so unique, I'm in love! <3



***My Thoughts-I love this entire collection and I very much recommend them all. They are such a great deal and the formula and colors are very high end quality. I'm so happy to have found these and who knew that Rue21 had such amazing polish! I'm in love!!!***  (I've also done a video for this collection on my youtube channel @kristinjohnson. Go check it out! Please enjoy!)

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment