Saturday, March 7, 2015

New Hard Candy Nail Polish Review!

HARD CANDY NAIL POLISH 2015!

 So, here I have four new polishes from Hard Candy. Hard Candy is exclusive to WalMart and is priced at 4 dollars a piece. The amount of product you get is .26 fl. oz. and that's about half of what you get in a China Glaze or O.P.I. polish. I only pay that amount for these, because they are so unique and the quality is always on point. I've never had one I didn't love and these are no different. They had a few more new polishes other than the four I bought, but these one's are what really stood out to me. The brush on them are on the bigger side and easy to use and will fit most nail beds. Ok, lets get started with the photos and review......




EMERALD CUT 991...

Emerald cut is a gorgeous dark emerald green foil color. It has some gold shimmer running throughout it too. This can be opaque in one thick coat but I did two thin coats for the swatch. The formula was very nice and smooth and I had no trouble applying this at all, I LOVE IT!!



BRONZE CHAMPION 989...

 

Bronze Champion is a beautiful Bronze/gold foil color and the formula was perfect on this one too. It's another one coat polish, but I did two here. It is amazing and I love it just the same as the last one. 



WILD CHILD 988...

Wild Child is a bright purple metallic color with a blue shift and small blue glass fleck pieces scattered through out! It's gorgeous and only took two coats to be opaque and the formula is amazing on this one too. 



COSMIC LOVE AFFAIR 990...

Cosmic Love affair is a  dark black/blue jelly base with a ton of blue glitter that has a purple shift to it. This one is so cool and has a lot of depth. It is a one coat polish, but I did two again for the swatch! This is my favorite and the formula is absolutely perfect.




MY THOUGHTS..... I highly recommend each and every one of these here and there isn't one I would tell you to skip on. They are all super fun and unique with amazing formulas. I hope that this helped you out if you've been thinking about getting any of these. Thanks for joining me today and any questions you have, I will do my best to answer. I hope you have an amazing day and remember....STAY POLISHED PEOPLE!!!

 

 

  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment