Friday, March 6, 2015

POPARAZZI NAIL POLISH REVIEW!


New Poparazzi Nail Polish at CVS!!!!!!!

 

Today I wanted to share with you 4 new nail polishes that I picked up from a local CVS. This is a brand new line for 2015 and can only be found at CVS stores. They have replaced the wet-n-wild Spoiled polishes that they used to carry. These are normally priced at 2.99 a piece or 2 for 5. I picked up 4 of their PopFX special glitters. They had a very wide range of colors and glitters, shimmer, metallics and topcoats/basecoats. I didn't get any of the other polishes, because I didn't see anything too unique. My polish collection is quite large and I already had all the colors they had to offer in the line. I picked these above colors up, because they are unique and thought I'd give it a go. The bottles are super cute with the polka dot caps and are very nice quality as well. The smell of these are a little weird, but nothing that really bothers me. So, I'm going to get into the pictures and review no, please enjoy........

STAR SHINE.....

   This is a clear based polish with Large, medium and small holographic silver hex glitters. I love this one...I have it over Essie's Jump in my jumpsuite from their 2014 holiday collection. This is just one coat of the glitter and you get a ton with one dip in the bottle. I found the base a little thick, but not difficult at all. I do recommend this one for sure!



PERFECTLY PEACOCK..... 

This is also in a clear base with medium blue hex glitters, small silver and teal glitters and I've put it over Julie G's Cabanna Boy. The formula is the same as the last one and I only had to do one coat to get all the glitter as you see above. I really really like this one a lot too. ****I put a matte topper on each middle finger in each photo to help show what the glitter truly look like****!!



SPARKLE-FETTI....

 

 This is again another clear base with large silver holographic hex glitters, with silver and red small glitters. This is again, the exact same in formula as the others and only takes one coat for a lot of coverage. I have this over Sally Hansen Black Out. Yet another one I really love. 




NEVER TOO RICH....

 

    This one is just like the rest as far as the base, clear. It is almost the exact same as the first one but it's a green version of it. It has large, medium and small holographic hex glitters. This one is probably the most unique and probably my personal favorite. I think that this is a perfect polish to wear on St. Patricks Day. I LOVE it!!





  My overall thoughts are that if you love glitter and you love inexpensive polish, these are must haves to add to your collection. They are so fun and unique and I 100% recommend these four here. I'm sorry that I don't have the others to review, but if they are anything like these then they'll be a hit. Thanks for checking out my review and leave any questions or comments below and I'll get to them as soon as I can.  Have a great day and stay polished! 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. The sparkle polish looks nice. However, it doesn't go on evenly, & is a nightmare to remove! I wasted my money!

    ReplyDelete