Wednesday, March 25, 2015

NEW WET n WILD LE SILVER LAKE POLISH COLLECTION REVIEW!

Wet n Wild Limited Edition Silver Lake Polishes!

 Hey guys, today I am going to share and review the new 2015 Wet n Wild Mega Last Limited Edition Silver Lake Collection with you. There are a total of 6 polishes but I only bought 5. The one color I skipped on was a very sheer baby pink shade and I have so many of those that I don't need another. I found these at Super K-Mart and they were around 2.50 to 3.00 a piece. These colors are stunning and I think that they are perfect spring shades. I have always loved Wet n Wild's Mega Last line and this collection didn't disappoint. The formulas and colors are so good and I love this collection so much. Let's get started on each individual color......


TREE HUGGER...

  Tree hugger is a light mint green shade. The formula is so good and creamy and took two coats to be opaque.



















REJECT THE MAINSTREAM...

  Reject the mainstream is a light pastel lilac shade with a great formula as well. I did two coats for full opacity.



















WEAR SKINNY JEANS...

Wear skinny jeans is a light blue/periwinkle shade with a slight silver shimmer running through it. This shade is the standout and it is a perfect dupe for Essie's Bikini So Tenny. This one even has a better formula than the Essie one and it's opaque in just two coats.
















 WARM FILTER...

 Warm Filter is a gorgeous pinky coral shade and the formula is just as amazing as the rest. I only did two coats here, but you could probably get away with one.


















A LATTE LOVE...

 A latte love is a creamy off white nude shade and the formula is the same as the rest....perfect! This took two coats and for a light nude like this that cn be hard to find. Such a great color and one of my favorites!















MY THOUGHTS....I absolutely love all these polishes and I highly recommend them. They aren't very unique colors, but they are really good for the formulation, pigment and price. I also wanted to mention that the brush on these are the wide paddle kind and it makes for easy application and less strokes over the nail. I am very pleased and I can't say a single bad thing about them. I also did a review on my YouTube channel @kristinjohnson and you can find me on Instagram @kristinjohnson563. Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoyed this review. Until next time, stay polishd!   

No comments:

Post a Comment